Watersound Homes For Sale - WaterSound Real Estate
Discover the latest Watersound Community homes, condos, townhomes, and vacant lots for sale on Scenic 30A in Watersound, FL & Inlet Beach, FL. Focus your search on Watersound real estate in these coastal communities.
30A real estate inventory is low, and the market is still competitive. Get an edge by joining our Market Hotlist and be notified instantly when a new 30A property hits the market.
Watersound Communities Market Report | Watersound Beach | Watersound West Beach | Watersound Camp Creek | Watersound Origins | NatureWalk at Watersound Origins | Watersound Condos | Watersound Townhomes | New Watersound Construction | Watersound Vacant Lots | Watersound Sold Comps | Watersound Price Reduced >10% | All Watersound Homes | About Watersound
Search Watersound Homes for Sale
WaterSound is a master-planned beachfront community located in Florida's panhandle, in the area of South Walton along Scenic 30A. It is known for its stunning natural beauty, with dunes and rolling hills leading to a pristine beach stretch. The area is a popular destination for visitors seeking a tranquil, upscale getaway and features a mix of residential homes and vacation rentals. Various amenities like community pools, tennis courts, and nature trails are also available.
It comprises four distinct neighborhoods designed and developed by The St. Joe Company, a Florida-based land development company that created the ever-popular WaterColor.
- Watersound Beach — a gated retreat featuring community pools, pristine green parks, and a private beach club. You’ll fall in love with the quaint, Nantucket-style architecture of WaterSound Beach.
- Watersound West Beach — nestled beside Deer Lake State Park and Point Washington State Forest, making it the perfect retreat for nature lovers. Of course, access to the Gulf Coast beaches is steps away via the nearby boardwalk. Spacious beach homes represent authentic coastal living.
- Watersound Origins — just two miles north of 30A. It is a rental-restricted community, allowing for a respite from vacation rental traffic. We love the Florida cottage-style homes of WaterSound Origins. A few of your amenities include a community fitness center, dock access to Lake Powell, and a six-hole regulation golf course.
- Naturewalk at Watersound Origins — the newest community within Watersound Origins. It is a gated community comprised of roughly 466 single-family homes. Amenities include a lakeside workout facility, pool, private cabanas, tennis, and pickleball courts. In addition, owners have access to Watersound Origins amenities, including its golf course.
- Watersound Camp Creek — brand new Watersound community South of 98 and a mile north of 30A.
No matter which neighborhood you choose, WaterSound is a place you’ll want to call home – for the whole family. You will love its proximity to Point Washington State Forest. Or, you could choose to swim in the Gulf, take a fishing charter, or listen to nature as you walk one of the community’s trails. Calling WaterSound home means your choice of properties, ranging from two-bedroom condos to eight-bedroom houses. Whichever home suits your family, WaterSound will inspire you with its natural beauty.
WaterSound Community Highlight Video
WaterSound Informational Resources
*All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. Users should confirm accuracy.
We are your TRUE local Emerald Coast & 30A real estate experts. Our team can show you any property you find and give you all the info you need, including disclosures, sales history, and local market data.
We are also window-shopper friendly! Who doesn't love to look at houses? Be confident we're not here to pressure you into working with us; you may update your contact preferences anytime. However, registering an account with us allows you to personalize your searches and receive timely status and price change notifications.
- Alys Beach
- Blue Mountain Beach
- Bluewater Landing
- Cottages at Eastern Lake
- Cypress Dunes
- Deer Lake Dunes
- Dune Allen
- Grace Point
- Grayton Beach
- Greenway Park
- Gulf Dunes
- Gulf Place
- Gulf Shore Manor
- Gulf Trace
- Hammocks of Seagrove
- Heritage Dunes
- Inlet Beach
- Kaiya Beach Resort
- Longue Vue
- Naturewalk at Seagrove
- NatureWalk at Watersound Origins
- Old Florida Cottages
- Preserve at Grayton Beach
- Rosemary Beach
- Sand Cliffs
- Scenic 30A (All)
- Seacrest Beach S/D
- Seacrest, FL
- Seagrove Heights
- Watersound (All)
- Watersound Beach
- Watersound Camp Creek
- Watersound Origins
- Watersound West Beach