30A real estate inventory is low, and the market is still competitive. Gain a competitive buyer's edge. Join our Market Hotlist and be notified instantly when a new 30A property hits the market.
Current Watersound Homes for Sale
WaterSound is a master-planned beachfront community located in Florida's panhandle, in the area of South Walton along Scenic 30A. It is known for its stunning natural beauty, with dunes and rolling hills leading to a pristine beach stretch. The area is a popular destination for visitors seeking a tranquil, upscale getaway and features a mix of residential homes and vacation rentals. Various amenities like community pools, tennis courts, and nature trails are also available.
- Watersound Beach — a gated retreat featuring community pools, pristine green parks, and a private beach club. You’ll fall in love with the quaint, Nantucket-style architecture of WaterSound Beach.
- Watersound West Beach — nestled beside Deer Lake State Park and Point Washington State Forest, making it the perfect retreat for nature lovers. Of course, access to the Gulf Coast beaches is steps away via the nearby boardwalk. Spacious beach homes represent authentic coastal living.
- Watersound Origins — just two miles north of 30A. It is a rental-restricted community, allowing for a respite from vacation rental traffic. We love the Florida cottage-style homes of WaterSound Origins. A few of your amenities include a community fitness center, dock access to Lake Powell, and a six-hole regulation golf course.
- Naturewalk at Watersound Origins — the newest community within Watersound Origins. It is a gated community comprised of roughly 466 single-family homes. Amenities include a lakeside workout facility, pool, private cabanas, tennis, and pickleball courts. In addition, owners have access to Watersound Origins amenities, including its golf course.
- Watersound Camp Creek — brand new Watersound community South of 98 and a mile north of 30A.
No matter which neighborhood you choose, WaterSound is a place you’ll want to call home – for the whole family. You will love its proximity to Point Washington State Forest. Or, you could choose to swim in the Gulf, take a fishing charter, or listen to nature as you walk one of the community’s trails. Calling WaterSound home means your choice of properties, ranging from two-bedroom condos to eight-bedroom houses. Whichever home suits your family, WaterSound will inspire you with its natural beauty.